ONLINE TICKET SALES
While we will still sell tickets at our in-park ticket booth, you can purchase them online to expedite the entry process. Those with advance tickets may enter in a separate line. We encourage our guests to use the discounted online ticket options. If online tickets are sold out for a particular day, you can still purchase tickets for that day in person at the park.
Hand sanitizer is available at every cash register and several other places in the park.
Tour Buses and/or Rental Vans will operate at full capacity. Park staff cleans these regularly.
Dining rooms and birthday party rooms will operate at full capacity. Park staff cleans these areas regularly. Please be considerate of others and throw away all trash in appropriate trash cans.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT
Face coverings are optional for employees and guests alike.
WE STRIVE TO HELP KEEP YOU SAFE
We at Wild Animal Safari are invested in the health and well-being of all our employees and guests and are taking proactive steps to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. We encourage the following:
We encourage all guests to take steps and be responsible for their own personal hygiene as we continue our efforts to prevent and limit the spread of COVID-19 and other illnesses. For more information about COVID-19 and other communicable illnesses, please consult the Center for Disease Control or CDC website at www.cdc.gov.
There is an inherent risk to COVID-19 exposure in any public location where people are present. By visiting Aggieland Wild Animal Safari, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
We at Aggieland Safari are concerned about the health and well-being of all our visitors, and are taking proactive steps to help prevent the spread of Coronavirus. Aggieland Safari is following protocols based on the interim guidance provided by the CDC regarding the COVID -19 (coronavirus) outbreak.
· Actively encouraging sick employees to stay home
· Sending any employee home that may have symptoms of acute respiratory illness
· Promoting proper hand washing and hygiene
· Promoting proper coughing/sneezing etiquette
· Disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces.
We have also implemented additional strategies to help prevent spread and exposure of COVID-19 as well as other respiratory illnesses:
· Staff members working inside enclosed areas & approaching cars are required to wear face masks.
· No more than 10 people will be allowed inside enclosed areas (such as the gift shop and animal barn) at one time.
· Drive-thru Safari feed will no longer be provided in buckets and will instead be provided in disposable paper bags.
· Buckets for giraffe & tortoise lettuce are thoroughly disinfected after each use.
· Pens & surfaces are disinfected between each guest.
· Hand washing stations & sanitizer are available at the ticket booth for guests to utilize.
We encourage all guests of our facility to take steps and be responsible for their own personal hygiene as we continue our efforts to prevent and limit the spread of COVID-19 and other illnesses. For more information about COVID-19 and other communicable illnesses, please consult the Center for Disease Control or CDC website at www.cdc.gov
Learn more about ticket sales and to purchase your tickets for the Drive Thru Safari!
See this week's hours of operation.
Find answers to your questions regarding past and future ticket purchases.
Copyright © 2019 Aggieland Safari - All Rights Reserved.