Dear Aggieland Safari patrons and guests,
Aggieland Safari's full facilities will re-open to the public on May 16th! General Admission tickets are now on sale via the online Ticket Leap system (accessible via our website or at www.ticketleap.com/aggielandsafari. General admission includes access to the Drive Thru Safari and the Walk-through Adventure Zoo!
Drive Thru Safari Only tickets are no longer be available and are not valid for use as of May 16th. If you bought a Drive Thru Safari only ticket and were unable to redeem them, you may elect to upgrade your ticket to a General Admission ticket at the gate for additional fees. Drive Thru Safari Feed tickets are no longer being sold online, however, tickets that were not previously redeemed will continue to be valid.
Party room rentals, behind-the-scenes tours, and group events will begin booking in June. Please check back in the future for more information.
We can't wait to see you on Safari!
Aggieland Safari Management
Learn more about ticket sales and to purchase your tickets for the Drive Thru Safari!
See this week's hours of operation.
Find answers to your questions regarding past and future ticket purchases.
We at Aggieland Safari are concerned about the health and well-being of all our visitors, and are taking proactive steps to help prevent the spread of Coronavirus. Aggieland Safari is following protocols based on the interim guidance provided by the CDC regarding the COVID -19 (coronavirus) outbreak.
· Actively encouraging sick employees to stay home
· Sending any employee home that may have symptoms of acute respiratory illness
· Promoting proper hand washing and hygiene
· Promoting proper coughing/sneezing etiquette
· Disinfecting frequently touched objects and surfaces.
We have also implemented additional strategies to help prevent spread and exposure of COVID-19 as well as other respiratory illnesses:
· Staff members working inside enclosed areas & approaching cars are required to wear face masks.
· No more than 10 people will be allowed inside enclosed areas (such as the gift shop and animal barn) at one time.
· Drive-thru Safari feed will no longer be provided in buckets and will instead be provided in disposable paper bags.
· Buckets for giraffe & tortoise lettuce are thoroughly disinfected after each use.
· Pens & surfaces are disinfected between each guest.
· Hand washing stations & sanitizer are available at the ticket booth for guests to utilize.
We encourage all guests of our facility to take steps and be responsible for their own personal hygiene as we continue our efforts to prevent and limit the spread of COVID-19 and other illnesses. For more information about COVID-19 and other communicable illnesses, please consult the Center for Disease Control or CDC website at www.cdc.gov
Copyright © 2019 Aggieland Safari - All Rights Reserved.